Our client, a leading top-tier financial institution, is looking for an experienced IT Finance Manager. Great remuneration and potential.
– Manage the IT financial management across budgeting, forecasting, reporting and cost monitoring.
– Manage operational IT financial including AR/AP/GL.
– Oversee the IT Procurement process across the expenses, payment approval.
– Establish IT procurement governance guidelines and procedures policies.
– Establish Vendor Management process including Approved Vendor List.
– Develop/evaluate business plans, case studies and scenario analysis for projects.
– Optimise cost through existing process/cost evaluation, benchmarking, and improvement recommendation.
– Ensure appropriate governance over the financial aspect of the projects.
– Prepare and manage project budget and forecast. Evaluate financial results and implement improvements on planning and forecasting process.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance / business administration / management or other related field.
– 7+ years of relevant experience in IT Finance Management or similar positions.
– Detail-orientated with strong business analytics and financial project management skills (including monitoring, analysis and reporting performance).
– Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statement and forecasts.
– Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact, influence and build cross-functional relationships.
– Ability to manage and communicate with multiple teams.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Chinese.
– Strong presentation skills, capable working with C-Suits / CFOs.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/