Our client, a leading financial institution is looking for an IT Finance Control and Strategy Lead to strategize their IT Finance Control and expansion programme across the IT division. The selected candidate will be driving strategic IT investment and IT finance control framework. High profile position with great advancement opportunity.
– Work with the IT Leadership to drive key metrics in reviewing performance and efficiency
– Implement indicators, metrics, reporting to review the division performance and efficiency, and identify underperformance areas across the firm.
– Analyze IT Investment opportunity with the right key metrics including ROI.
– Manage the IT Finance function across planning, forecasting and expenses tracking across the firm. Manage the Finance Control function with regular review.
– Implement Vendor Management practices and framework across the firm. Establish a regular review process to manage the performance of all technology vendors. Enhance the management and monitoring of SLA.
– Establish Demand Assessment, Capacity Management, and Resource Planning across the division.
– Work with the senior management team to establish a strategic sourcing plan.
– Manage the risk and governance of the firm. Ensure the vendors are following the risk and security measures established by the firm.
– Proven experience in managing the IT Finance, IT Procurement, Vendor Management in a large enterprise environment.
– Experience in leading technology operations to greatly improve team performance, culture and efficiency.
– Experience in renegotiating with vendors, establishing a vendor management framework and process.
– Ability to influence senior management and explain what projects should be invested or not.
– Great analytical and financial accounting skills, ability to analyze the financial number and accounting data.
– CPA is preferred.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/