The candidate will also be responsible for local coordination of regulatory projects. He or she will also have regional responsibility for the IT responses to external and internal audits. The job will require the candidate to work extensively with global IT counterparts as well as local Technology groups. The candidate will also work with legal & compliance department as well as risk managers in the business unit. The candidate must be able to operate comfortably in these different settings and be able to take leadership and leverage global and local virtual team members.
Participate in global technology regulatory risk initiatives and drive implementation for Asia.
– A quick learner
– Previous IT risk control or audit experience
– Regulatory experience in Asia region especially China and Korea
– Strong leadership skill. Able to lead a virtual team spread across multiple locations
– Strong project management skill
– Strong interpersonal skill
– Excellent English communication skills. Ability to read and write Chinese regulatory documents and speak fluent mandarin is an advantage
– Maturity, good business judgment call
– A team player
– Broad knowledge of the work done by the technology department
– System audit background.
– Familiarity with regulatory issues in securities industry and IT