Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an experienced IT Audit Senior Manager. The successful candidate will be interacting with senior stakeholders, the risk team, the technology team, and the business to drive the whole end-to-end IT Audit.
– Responsible for the IT Audit across planning, execution, and completion.
– Manage Audit projects including SOX Audit, key risk audits, project risk audits, and special projects; Manage across time budgets and schedules.
– Prepare audit reports, with value-added recommendations.
– Present findings and recommendations to business unit management; reach agreement on appropriate solutions to risk management and operational efficiency issues.
– Assist business unit management by providing risk management consulting support and risk management education and training.
– Around 10 years of experience in the IT Audit area, ideally with exposure to the banking/insurance / financial services industry.
– Experience with IT Risk Control or IT Audit.
– Previous Audit Big 4 experience is preferable.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
– Strong analytical skills are required to enable independent research and accurate assessments of risk management process effectiveness and adherence to regulatory requirements.
– CIA and/or CISA certification is a must.
– Excellent Communications skill in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a Reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)