Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for an IT Project Manager with experience in delivering digital technology. Large-scale projects across the region with facing various stakeholders. Perm position with great exposure.
– Manage and lead the end-to-end technology delivery projects.
– Manage the overall project from planning, gathering requirements, scoping, planning, and web & app development.
– Work closely with the cross-functional stakeholders across project plans, deliverables, requirements, milestone charts, status reports, etc.
– Understand the business process and provide analysis, recommendations for the system development.
– Work closely with the technology team and offshore delivery teams to ensure the projects are kept on track.
– Key person to drive the technology launch plan and execution. Work with various functional teams on collaboration.
– Keep track of the milestones, schedules, estimates, resource planning, and status updates.
– Lead the delivery of the projects with appropriate methodologies, including Agile, Iterative, etc.
– At least 10 years of technology experience with proven project management or system development and delivery experience.
– Experienced in delivering projects with customer-facing digital technology.
– Experience in leading a development team with people management responsibilities.
– Experience in implementing digital technologies in a large-scale enterprise environment.
– Development experience in either .NET or Java. Ideally with exposure in Mobile App development experience.
– Experience in SDLC PM methodology including Agile and Waterfall.
– Project Management Certifications in PMP are preferred.
– Insurance background either Life or GI are preferred.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)