Our client, a top tier global financial institution is building a new innovative support model similar to a Genius Bar setup. You will be part of the innovative support team to provide a customer focus support to the internal end-user. Perm position with a great grow potential.
– Provide support and troubleshooting to walk-in internal users, including hardware and software.
– Provide education and training to users. Answer “How-to” questions to users and provide knowledge transfer.
– Be Up-to-Date with the technology, services, and new end-user technologies across the firm, ability to introduce these technologies to the end-users.
– Host regular training for the end-users.
– Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users.
– At least 5 years’ experience in a hands-on technical support role:
• Windows 7, Outlook, Microsoft Office 365
• iPhones, BlackBerry devices, and iPads
• Cisco VPN, Wi-Fi Access, Remote Desktop, IBM Connections
• Telephone and Web Conferencing, Avaya, Service Now.
– Experience in a user-facing role highly desired: end user training, advice and guidance.
– University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
– Experience with customer service, technical services, or VIP support is preferred.
– Excellent communication skills and customer facing skills in English and Chinese.