This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Quality Assurance Analyst to join a leading to insurance company with their regional applications. Selected candidate will be focused on delivering high quality software.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
– At least 2 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, ideally in the insurance system space.
– Experience with Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Scripts and related documentations.
– Intimate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle with expertise in QA processes and methodology, specifically in Agile.
– Experience with various test tools: Functional, Automated, Performance.
– Experience with GUI tests automation, including Test Complete, Test Partner, Quickest Pro etc.
– Experience with systems development in either Java, C#, VB, AS/400.
– Experience with Unix / Linux Based operating systems.
– Knowledge of IBM Rational Functional Tester / IBM AppScan will be preferred.
– Knowledge of UAT.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese.
– Candidate with life insurance systems experience will be highly preferred.
– Bachelor degree from a reputed University.