Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for a Systems Manager to manage the Insurance Operations Systems with changing business models and business processes. The selected candidate would be one of the key people in implementing the business model into their core LIfe Admin system. Great opportunity and exposure.
– Lead the design, development, testing, and implementation of Business Process and Business rules in their core applications.
– Responsible for hands-on design and development of the application Architecture and Framework.
– Work with business analysts to specify technical requirements and architecture.
– Lead the design and development of functional specifications and system specifications.
– Work with the local and offshore development team in leading the development process.
– Responsible to lead the system analysis, design, documentation, development, and support.
– Manage end-to-end project management of the implementation.
– Manage system testing, UAT, implementations, and on-going support.
– At least 10 years’ experience in insurance application development.
– Knowledge in life insurance operations including underwriting, POS, and claim process.
– A strong application architecture background and overall IT knowledge across Infrastructure and Security.
– In-depth knowledge of insurance front-end and workflow system (New-Business / POS / claims).
– Experience with Cloud technologies and system implementation experience is a great plus.
– Database exposure with either Sybase, AzureSQL, or Oracle.
– Excellent technical writing/documentation skills, design system, and analysis.
– University degree from a reputed university
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)