Our client, a global leading insurance firm, is looking for a strong Business Analyst Manager for their CRM and Sales Process technology platform. Selected candidate would be working with latest technology platform. Great remuneration and opportunities.
– Work with business teams to identify the requirements for the Insurance CRM and Sales Process platform, including insurance sales lead, agents CRM platform etc.
– Understand the business and sales process to prepare specifications for the system development.
– Conduct testings to ensure the system are designed and developed according the requirement specification.
– Establish detailed acceptance test procedures with users, provide documentations and end-user training.
– Establish control of change requests, and consolidate and prioritize systems changes.
– At least 8 years experience in a business analysis lead position.
– Life Insurance experience is preferred, especially with CRM, Sales Process, Agency platform, Omni-Channel etc.
– Experience in implementing CRM platform, agency force technology, POS etc.
– Strong analytical skills and experience using tools (UML or Rational) to gather requirements in a structured manner
– Good understanding of SDLC.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Multiple language skills would be preferred.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.