Our client, a leading financial institution, with a large mission-critical financial technology platform, they are looking for a strong infrastructure system manager to manage their enterprise infrastructure on daily operations and project management. The selected candidate will be managing large scale, complex infrastructure for the firm.
– Manage and lead the team in system administration and engineering across, Mainframe systems, Distribution Systems, Databases, Cloud, Virtualization, Data Centers, etc.
– Manage the overall planning and deployment of infrastructure projects.
– Lead the technical team to drive the end-to-end execution of the projects.
– Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders and external vendors.
– Identify potential project risks and define the right mitigation strategy.
– Manage the project budget, cost management according to internal business management rules.
– Work with senior management on communications, project updates, and escalation.
– At least 10 years of experience in hands-on infrastructure management in an enterprise environment.
– Extensive project management skills in planning, budgeting, tracking, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
– Understanding of various technology platforms across IBM Mainframe, Unix/Linux (AIX/Red hat), MQ, WAS, Databases (DB2/Oracle), etc.
– Experience in managing large scale infrastructure delivery projects like Datacenter migration, DR Center setup, implementation of mission-critical systems.
– Articulate and able to communicate with all level of people.
– Excellent communications skill in English and Chinese (Cantonese).
– Bachelor or Master Degree in IT / Computers Science from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)