Our client, a global technology enterprise, it looking for a strong experienced Infrastructure engineer to provide strategy, planning, and project delivery. Selected candidates are working on large enterprise technology projects and deliver the infrastructure part.
– Provide day to day support services management and monitoring on infrastructure space including Servers (Windows / Unix), Workstations and Network.
– Provide infrastructure planning and implementation of infrastructure system and network infrastructure projects.
– Perform infrastructure architectural design and implementation for system integration projects.
– Manage software and hardware installation, configuration, back-up, setup and maintenance.
– Manage engineering team on support and technical services.
– Interact with vendors on maintenance and delivery progress.
– At least 5 years of IT infrastructure engineering experience.
– Experience in infrastructure planning, implementation, architectural design and delivery.
– Experience in Network Infrastructure (LAN/WAN), Windows Servers (2008/2012) and Linux / Unix Servers.
– Experience with Network equipment including Firewall, Router, Switches, IDS, Load Balancer.
– Experience of Windows OS with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory & Group Policy Objects.
– Knowledge of Disaster Recovery on Server OS.
– Excellent English and Cantonese. Mandarin a plus.