Our client, one of the leading financial firms here in Hong Kong, is looking for a strong project manager to join the team and help manage their ongoing infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will be managing projects & delivery across a large enterprise environment.
– End-to-end management and delivery of key infrastructure projects.
– Work with the technical teams, business units, and application teams to drive end-to-end execution (from project initiation, vendor engagement, and feasibility studies; through to project execution and successful delivery).
– Manage Infrastructure projects (server upgrades, network and data center migration, cloud migration, etc.)
– Liaise and communicate with various stakeholders including Business, Finance, IT, Operations, etc.
– Create and develop detailed project planning and documentation to track progress, verify and manage changes in project scope/scheduling/costs, and report & escalate to senior management.
– Manage the project budget, and cost management according to internal business management rules.
– Identify potential project risks and define the appropriate mitigation strategy.
– Between 6 to 8+ years’ experience in hands-on project management for large enterprise infrastructure. The banking or Finance industry is a plus (not a must).
– Extensive skills in planning, budgeting, tracking, status reporting, stakeholder management, etc.
– Understanding of various technology platforms across Server, End-User / Workplace Technology, Unix, VMWare, Network, Data Centers, and cloud.
– Understanding of server, desktop, and infrastructure management. The cloud migration experience is strongly preferred.
– Proven track record in large enterprise infrastructure.
– PMP or Prince2 certifications are strongly preferred.
– Strong communication and soft skills are a must (written and spoken English and Cantonese). Able to articulate and communicate with senior executives.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related) from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)