Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Project Manager to manage their large scale infrastructure projects. Great remunerations and benefit.
– Take responsibility of Infrastructure Projects across the business, manage the new infrastructure build and support projects.
– Responsible for managing the end to end project delivery, managing the entire process with both internal and external stakeholders.
– Focus on the successful achievement of time, quality and cost in order to deliver solutions to the business. Oversee Project Schedule and Budget to ensure the project scope is achieved.
– Work closely with the technology teams and vendors for deliverable and support activities to data centre operations, facilities management and ensure the best quality services accordingly the SLA requirements.
– A strong and proven track record in a infrastructure Project Management.
– Have a strong understanding of Servers (Windows / Unix / Linux), Data Centre, Storage, Virtualization, Desktop, Network and Security etc.
– Experience in the Banking or Finance Sector.
– Excellent communication skills and strong personality.
– Strong Project Management methodology, Prince2 or PMP.