Our client is currently seeking an Infrastructure Manager (Middleware) to join their Information Technology Department. As a member of our team, you will play a crucial role in managing team members, overseeing system performance, and ensuring the alignment of technology deployment with our business strategy. We offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment, with opportunities for growth and development.
– Manage team members and maintain task schedules for maintenance renewal, risk, and compliance items.
– Prepare technology roadmap and proposal for information technology deployment in line with the company’s business strategy.
– Oversee and provide domain services (middleware, microservices, monitoring, remote access) to IT and business users, ensuring system performance and developing recommendations for improvements.
– Assist in IT budget planning and monitoring.
– Streamline operation procedures with reference to IT policies, standards, and guidelines.
– University graduate, preferably majoring in Computer Science or a related field.
– Over 8 years of experience in the IT sector, with at least 3 years in a team lead/management role, preferably in the banking industry.
– In-depth knowledge and working experience in IT infrastructure services, including IBM ICP, IBM WAS, JBoss Web Server, and Oracle WebLogic.
– Familiarity with system monitoring tools (e.g., IBM Tivoli) and remote access.
– Cloud knowledge (e.g., AWS) is an advantage.
– Strong project management and leadership skills.
– Excellent communication skills and risk awareness.
– Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent certification is preferable.
– Good command of English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua being preferable.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)