Our client, one of the leading Investment banks, is looking for a young and talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The selected candidate will be part of their technology team with responsibilities to help the firm’s growth & expansion strategy. Great potential and opportunity to join the Banking and Finance industry.
– Provide BAU Support and Operations including diagnostics, root cause analysis and problem solving on Windows Servers 2008 – 2012, Active Directory / GPOs and Exchange Server.
– Perform system administration including deployment, configuration, patching, upgrades, tuning, etc.
– Assist the manager on project implementation, execution and roll outs (eg: implementation of a new automated deployment system, overhauling the firm’s messaging system, early adoption of Office 365 Cloud).
– Help the manager develop and establish IT policies and guidelines.
– At least 3 years of IT infrastructure support and administration in an enterprise environment
– Experience of Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory & Group Policy Objects, Exchange, SCCM, Office 365 and antivirus.
– VMware (experience migrating VMware 5.5 to 6.0 a big plus).
– Storage (Hitachi).
– Knowledge of networking: Routers, Switches, SAN, WAN and Firewalls.
– Excellent English and Cantonese. Mandarin a plus.