Our client, one of the leading Investment banks, is looking for a young and talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The selected candidate will be part of their technology team with responsibilities to help the firm’s growth & expansion strategy. Great potential and opportunity to join the Banking and Finance industry.
– Provide BAU Support and Operations including diagnostics, root cause analysis and problem solving on Windows Servers 2008 – 2012, Active Directory, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux and networking (Routers / Switches / SAN / WAN / Firewalls).
– Perform system administration including deployment, configuration, patching, upgrades, tuning, etc.
– At least 3 years of IT infrastructure support and administration experience.
– Candidates are required to have experience in at least UNIX OS or Windows OS.
– Experience of Windows OS with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory & Group Policy Objects, Exchange, SCCM, Office 365 and antivirus.
– Experience of Unix OS with at least one of the following: RHEL 4 and above / Solaris 8, 9 & 10.
– Knowledge of Perl or Shell (and/or other scripting languages) is highly preferable.
– Knowledge of networking: Routers, Switches, SAN, WAN and Firewalls.
– Excellent English and Cantonese. Mandarin a plus.
Please clearly state your knowledge, expertise and achievements on your resume.