Our client, a leading insurance group with strong business in the region, is seeking a talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic IT team and contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of the existing IT infrastructure. Perm position.
– Collaborate with IT teams and vendors to maintain enterprise-level SAN, MS Aszure Cloud, Servers, Networks, Storage, Security and Office365.
– Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve Infrastructure related issues promptly to minimize downtime and ensure business continuity.
– Plan and execute the installation, configuration, and management of network infrastructure, including switches, routers, firewalls, and load balancers.
– Collaborate with the IT team to develop data backup strategies and implement robust backup solutions to protect critical data and facilitate disaster recovery.
– Regularly test and verify backup procedures to ensure data integrity and document the results for future reference.
– Conduct performance tuning and optimization exercises to improve overall system efficiency and responsiveness.
– Collaborate with vendors and service providers to procure and maintain necessary hardware, software, and licenses.
– Participate in capacity planning exercises to ensure adequate infrastructure resources are available to support business needs.
– High Diploma or Above in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in infrastructure engineering, with a focus on SAN storage, network, and backup technologies.
– Recent MS Azure Administration experience is a great plus, ideally with an MS Certified Azure Administrator Associate or above certifications.
– Proficiency in configuring, managing, and securing network infrastructure components (e.g., Cisco switches, routers, firewalls).
– Experience administering backup software (e.g., Veritas NetBackup, Commvault) and implementing backup methodologies such as incremental, differential, and snapshot.
– Familiar with Cisco products, layer 2 and layer 3 protocols, load balancer, Zscaler, Akamai, WAF, Next Generation Firewall (Checkpoint, Fortinet), NAT, VPN, SMTP, SQL, SFTP, SSL, TLS, MFA, SSO, DLP, VDI, and endpoint security
– Solid understanding of disaster recovery principles and the ability to design and implement effective backup and recovery strategies.
– Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with strong attention to detail.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)