Our client, one of the leading Investment banks, is looking for a young and talented Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The selected candidate will be part of their technology team with responsibilities to help the firm’s growth & expansion strategy. Great potential and opportunity to join the Banking and Finance industry.
– Provide BAU Support and Operations including diagnostics, root cause analysis and problem solving on Lotus Notes, Windows/ Linux/ Unix Servers, Exchange Servers, Network, VMWare.
– Perform system administration including deployment, configuration, patching, upgrades, tuning, etc.
– Assist the manager on project implementation, execution and roll outs.
– Help the manager develop and establish IT policies and guidelines.
– At least 3 years of IT infrastructure support and administration in an enterprise environment.
– Strong experience on Lotus Domino support / administration.
– Solid experience on Windows/ Linux/ Unix Servers, Exchange Servers, Network, VMWare, etc.
– Good command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin a plus.