My client, an international investment is looking for a talented Infrastructure Coordinator / Admin to join their infrastructure team. This person will be facing global and regional large scale infrastructure projects, working with senior executive on planning and execution. Great career future and development.
– Collect and prepare requirements specifications, functional specifications and solutions designs with stakeholders, project team members and senior management.
– Work closely with vendors on infrastructure projects and management.
– Tracking Infrastructure inventory and related statistics.
– Manage project change requests.
– Schedule and facilitate systems analysis and technical interviews, status meetings and topic meetings.
– Develop and maintain project plan, issues log, action item log, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts as required by governing methodology and firm policies.
– 3 years of experience project coordination, IT administration, Vendor Management, Inventory Management or technology consultation with technical / infrastructure areas.
– Great organizational skills to manage multiple work assignments.
– Experience in analysis and documentation of detailed requirements and design for IT and business efforts to include review, change and approval processing.
– Exceptional Communications skills. Candidate must speak fluent / native level English.
– Strong MS Office Skill including MS Excel.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.