Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a strong Information Security and Tech Risk Manager for their growing team. Selected candidate will be the key person to drive the information security management. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Define and manage information security policies, standard and procedure across the IT space.
– Perform regular security profile review.
– Responsible for security incident and technology related fraud investigations.
– Perform IT security assessments to and evaluate existing controls.
– Manage the security measure, security products, systems, procedures and standard in the firm.
– Define and maintain the infrastructure and application security framework and provide security assessments.
– Provide and review security solution design.
– 8+ years of relevant IT Security and Information Security experience.
– Strong understanding of financial industry businesses and Technology Risk regulations.
– Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities. Detail oriented.
– Strong analytical skills required to enable independent research and accurate assessments of risk management process effectiveness.
– Understanding of regulatory requirements from HKMA/SFC.
– CISA, CISM, CISSP or equivalent industry certification.