Our client, one of the leading global financial institution – with one of the most complex IT organisations in the region – are now looking for an experienced Information / Data Architect Lead to join their regional technology architecture office.
– Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Information and Data Architecture.
– Provide technical advisory for senior technology management on Information and Data Architecture.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards and data management lifecycle controls.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modelling and data provisioning.
– Strong knowledge and familiar with latest technologies trends including cloud based platform. Understand the information Architecture with implications (i.e Data Residency) with the existing applications.
– Assist and Engage with System Development Teams to steer application of the Information Architecture standards and frameworks, considering cross border data movement and data residency regulations.
– At least 10 years’ experience in Information Architecture with design and delivery experience across enterprise level infrastructure, systems, database and integration components.
– Experience in Database Architecture.
– Experience in establishing Information Architecture standards and execute design and delivery as well as governing design.
– Experience with multiple development methodologies in Agile, Waterfall. RUP, Extreme Programming etc.
– Experience with designing and integrating solutions across Cloud environment.
– Experience with IBM MDM & Database, Informatica.
– Experience with Acord reference architecture.
– Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English.