Our client is a well-known global fintech enterprise, where they are looking for a regional Incident & Service Manager for their technology platform management. Great exposure in an international environment with great remuneration. Perm position.
– Manage the regional and global incident management with change management, problem tracking, solutions suggestion.
– Facilitate effective communication across multiple technologies and business teams for resolution in a timely fashion.
– Manage critical and high severity incidents and lead the resolution to service resume.
– Assess the severity of the outage in a timely manner in regards to the business impact and technical complexity
– Identify the possible trigger point of the problem and liaise with the Engineering Team on these issues.
– Manage the knowledge base of the application and provide recommendations for future prevention.
– Incident Management experience across a large-scale technology platform in application and infrastructure services.
– Incident Management experience with ITIL. Experience in Change Management.
– Knowledge of Application and Infrastructure in a financial trading environment is preferred.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to drive change and improvement for the platform through production support.
– Understanding of infrastructure including networking, cloud storage, middleware, database, etc.
– Strong facilitation skills with different stakeholders and technical teams.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and be attentive to details.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
– Strong communications skills in English.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)