Our client, a leading global fintech company, is looking for an Incident Manager to manage their 24/7 services for the global financial users and general public. They have one of the most respectful services in the world. Excellent career prospects and growth potential.
– Manage the incident management and support management of their applications and infrastructure services.
– Assess the severity of the outage in a timely manner in regards to the business impact and technical complexity.
– Communicate and escalate to senior management regarding the status of outages, if necessary.
– Maintain production support management and divert the production issues to the appropriate technology teams.
– Maintain application support knowledge-based and change management across the technology platforms.
– Coordinate the incidents to resolution and remediation.
– Incident Management experience across a large scale technology platform in application and infrastructure services.
– Excellent written and verbal communication in English, with the ability to effectively tailor communications of technical issues to different audiences.
– Incident Management experience with ITIL. Experience in Change Management of application.
– Knowledge of Networking, Unix / Linux, IT Security, Database, Storage, Exchange / Client Connectivity, and Financial Trading / Market Data applications is highly preferred.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skill. Ability to drive change and improvement for the platform through the production support.
– Innovative, able to think outside the box, ability to challenge the status quo and collaborate with the team.
– Experience from a financial trading environment is highly preferred.
– Strong facilitation skills to with different stakeholders and technical teams globally.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and be attentive to details.
– Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/