Our client is a well-known leading financial institution, they are looking for an Incident Management & Disaster Recovery Manager with their large complex technology platform. Great exposure in an established large financial environment with great remuneration. Perm position.
– Manage the incident and service management with change management and problem tracking.
– Manage the ITIL framework and participate in the service management process.
– Response to incidents and outages in a timely manner in regards to the business impact and technical complexity.
– Manage the design, implementation, and coordination of the Tech Disaster Recovery plans.
– Identify the possible trigger point of the problem and liaise with the Engineering Team on these issues.
– Responding to inquiries with operations and services providers.
– Provide recommendations on technology recovery strategies and options.
– Design and lead the DR Drill exercises according to the DR plans. Provide validation adequacy of plans and training of the IT professionals who executive the DR plans.
– Manage Training and communications of adequate DR plans and procedures.
– Incident Management experience across technology platforms in application and infrastructure services.
– Incident Management experience with ITIL. Experience in Change Management.
– Experience in DRP and BCP strategy design and planning. Ability to lead DR Drill and exercises.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Understanding of infrastructure including networking, cloud storage, middleware, database, etc.
– Strong facilitation skills with different stakeholders and technical teams.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and being attentive to detail.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
– Strong communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese).
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)