Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for an IFRS 17 Finance Systems Manager. The selected candidate will be leading the business analysis and change of their Financial and Accounting Systems. This role is a high profile position which serve as the deputy of the team. Perm position with great career potential.
– Responsible for the operational assessment including IFRS 17 data requirement and system implications.
– Review the design for IFRS 17 Financial Statement and data requirements.
– Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
– Review the finance specification for system gap assessment across the data requirements.
– Review the new IFRS 17 accounting logic and actuarial calculation logics.
– Supervise the built of new systems for IFRS17 including Datawarehouse, Sub-Ledger, Expense or Investment Systems.
– Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
– Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the project team.
– At least 8 years of working experience in Financial Accounting, control and process.
– Experience in implementing Financial Accounting systems, ideally with IFRS17 standard.
– Working experience in major insurance companies with large scale project implementation exposure.
– University graduate with a Masters or Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
– Qualified Accountant is preferred.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Cantonese communications essential.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/