A leading MNC is looking for a Human Resources Officer to provide all-rounded HR support and administration to the business.
– Handle HR administrative functions, including, payroll, medical, MPF, employee database management, employment contracts, employee letters etc.
– Manage the recruitment processes including, screening CVs, interviewing candidates, managing recruitment agencies, liaising with business managers etc.
– Coordinate interviews, training workshops, meetings, conferences, events, venue bookings etc.
– Handle internal and external phone calls and emails
– Carry out other general administrative duties, such as, photocopying, filing, faxing, archiving, word processing, etc.
– Provide office support to team members
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 1 – 2 years of HR related work experience, preferably in both HR administration and recruitment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with a strong sense of urgency
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
– Strong client relationship skills and ability to liaise at all levels
– Strong team player and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as they arise
– Good problem solving and analytical skills
– Possess integrity, professionalism and discretion