Our client, a leading enterprise with a large employee base, is looking for a strong Technical Solution manager to manage their HRIS Technical Architecture and Delivery. The selected candidate will be managing Peoplesoft Technology across a large environment. Perm Position.
– Lead the technical design, analysis, development, and implementation of an enterprise-level HRIS system.
– Manage the technical blueprint and design of the HRIS modules and services.
– Manage technology integration with various different systems including security, operation, finance etc.
– Work with various IT teams including Security, Infra & Cloud, Operations, and Architecture in aligning the application solutions.
– Build a strong relationship with the business stakeholders and provide regular updates and collaborations on ongoing technology changes.
– Provide technical expertise in system design, architecture review, and implementation.
– At least 8 years of experience in hands-on software delivery, and solution implementation of HRIS Systems.
– Understanding of HCM systems such as Peoplesoft HCM or SuccessFactors HCM.
– Sound experience in production support of high-volume/performance and mission-critical systems.
– Hands-on experience in system development with C#, Java, .Net, Oracle DB, MS/PL SQL, etc.
– Full SDLC experience in system design, software development, and testing process.
– Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM and SAP SuccessFactors data migration would be a great plus.
– Excellent English written and spoken communication.
– Bachelor in Computer Science or related subjects from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)