Fantastic opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a well-known international luxury retailer, who is looking for a dynamic and passionate HR Business Partner to join their fast-paced international culture; to lead a small team to provide a full spectrum of HR support and advisory services for assigned corporate business divisions.
– Develop and implement recruitment strategies and manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including:
– Work closely with hiring managers on all recruitment issues, understanding their recruitment needs and recommending appropriate sourcing channels
– Source candidates directly, through job boards, referrals, networking; screen, interview, and recommend candidates to hiring managers
– Structure and negotiate compensation packages with successful candidates, recruitment agencies and hiring managers
– Work closely with key recruitment vendors, review performance and review new vendors as required
– Provide HR advisory services to employees and line managers on employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits etc.
– Maintain HR policies and procedures; provide communication and guidance to managers and employees
– Perform analysis and reporting on market data, analysis on trends, headcount movements etc.
– Provide leadership and coaching to junior HR members on the team
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– 7+ years of related experience gained from sizable MNCs / international organisations, within luxury / retail industry highly preferred
– Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
– Good knowledge of HR practices and employment laws
– Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships at all levels
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise
– Strong organisational and time management skills