It is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global financial institution, selected candidate will be leading their large technology development with various new initiatives in the pension and wealth management space. This role works closely with regional senior management and CIOs. Great opportunity and challenge.
– Manage a large portfolio of highly mission critical software applications across development, implementations and support.
– Manage technology operations and future applications development fulfilling the regulatory requirements and minimizing potential risks and incidents.
– Manage and formulate system roadmap, solution design, enterprise architecture to support business vision.
– Lead a large technology team (50+ people) of highly skilled developers, technology managers and QAs. Retain high team morale and provide solid career development to the team.
– Manage offshore technology resources in the aspects of deliverables quality and services level.
– Provide Risk and Compliance management across the technology division. Formulate guidance, procedure and standard for internal teams, and act as a subject matter experts on related risk and compliance areas.
– Drive and define future technology strategy and roadmap with senior management. Able to provide new innovative thinking with the whole technology group on future technology movement. (i.e Agile methodology, Mobile Technology, NoSQL database etc.)
– Extensive large team management experience (at least 40+ people) with strong proven system development track record.
– Sound financial / banking industry knowledge and experience in highly mission critical software management.
– Strong team leadership in large team management, able to drive high performance team, people development and retention.
– Experience in managing enterprise level technologies across the retail banking / financial services space.
– Extensive knowledge in IT control, IT regulatory, compliance and international IT practices.
– Strong personality and character to engage and influence both IT and business communities.
– Strong visionary and insight to tell what kind of new technology should apply in the future development. Ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box.
– Excellent communications skill in Cantonese and English to lead local development and work with global senior management.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline from a reputable University.
– MBA would be a great plus.