Our client, a fast growing bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a Head of PMO to lead their PMO Function and IT Governance functions. Senior Leadership role with lots of opportunity to grow in this bank.
– Manage a sizeable team in the PMO functions. Directly reporting to the CIO on firmwise project governance direction and management.
– Formulate and strategize the PMO procedures and policy. Develop rules and guidelines on Project Governance, IT Budget, Finance and Resource Planning.
– Manage firmwise Project Profolios, prioritize various projects with the changing banking and business environment.
– Build structured Project Management methodology and implemented across the firm’s IT Project teams.
– Work with senior IT Management, Finance and related business on IT Finance Management, Budget and Resources.
– Oversight the firm IT Governance including Finance, Risk Management and Compliance.
– Strong Leadership Experience in managing a PMO function.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in managing large scale applications and infrastructure portfolio.
– In-depth knowledge and experience in driving project budgets, resources and headcounts.
– Strong project management methodology with structured area in Prince2 / PMP.
– Good knowledge and understanding of banking regulations (HKMA / SFC), IT Compliance and Risk Management Framework.
– Good accounting knowledge on IT Budgeting and Management.
– Great communications skills and people skills with the senior management. Chinese Ability (Including Cantonese and Mandarin) is a must.
– MBA would be a great plus.