We are working with a leading enterprise, where they have a strong technology presence with a large sizeable Security team. They are looking for a strong Network Security Head in managing their Firewall infrastructure across the increasing threats and attacks. Great opportunity to join one of the most prominent financial groups with great upward growth potential.
– Lead a team of network security engineers to deploy and maintain a regional-wide modern network and firewall solution supported by a series of automation, including auto-detection, auto-defense, and auto-healing.
– Act as the network security CoE in analyzing security issues and potential loopholes. Provide standards on infrastructure and network requirements to support rapid digital product implementation.
– Manage, Design, and architect network connectivity and firewall protection across on-premises and cloud infrastructure.
– Lead all network connectivity and firewall implementation which connected services including DR, Cloud, API, Backend, and Frontend systems.
– Establish a group-wide governance framework for approving firewall requests, prioritizing the resources of the infrastructure engineering team to implement changes. Implement monitoring of traffic for potential business and technology threats.
– Protect customer-facing systems from cybersecurity attacks, including ransomware, intrusion, and DDoS, through network and firewall protection strategies.
– At least 15 years of experience in IT Networks and Security in an enterprise-level environment.
– Multiple years of managerial experience in leading a regional network security team.
– Solid experience in network administration in LAN/MAN/WAN/SD-WAN/Cloud Network Architecture (AWS & AWS), Firewall, Router/Switch (Cisco), firewall management (Fortigate, Checkpoint, Palo Alto), network security controls (e.g. IDS / IPS / WAF / DDOS), Wireless LAN, VPN, IPS, – WAF, SLB, Network Management, Performance Monitoring, and Automation Tools.
– Certifications in CCNP, CCIE (Security), Checkpoint, Azure, and AWS would be a great plus.
– Strong Network and Firewall architecture and engineering knowledge to drive best practices.
– CISSP, CISA, CRISC related certifications would be a great plus.
– Strong influencing skills to work with all levels of stakeholders.
– Excellent Communication skills in English. You will be working in an international team setup.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)