My client, one of the leading Investment Banks, is looking for a proven Head of Infrastructure Programme Management to lead and run a portfolio of next generation infrastructure projects for the bank. An exciting and rewarding role to be at the forefront of this expansion.
– Work closely with business teams to understand business strategy, challenges and problems.
– Programme Management of multiple key infrastructure projects.
– Budget management of each of the projects, in total around USD 10M+.
– In-depth understanding of project requirements, deliver project scope & definition and follow through with timely delivery and execution.
– Manage technology and infrastructure projects across planning, business analysis, status reports, delivery, change management etc.
– At least 10+ years experience in Portfolio Management, business requirements analysis and project plan development.
– Strong experience in large scale, infrastructure projects: managing project risks and project execution.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese. Experience working with senior management and teams at all levels and multiple locations.
– Experience in Cloud Platforms / Service Oriented Architecture (think IaaS, DBaaS), Big Data, Office Relocation, Data Center Expansion (if you have experience in this, please put this on your CV)
– University degree in Computer Science or related.
– PMP Certification (or others) a big plus.