My client is a leading large size bank in Hong Kong, they are looking for a Head of Infrastructure to manage their overall infrastructure technology across planning, design, implementation, and control. Exciting role with a sizeable infrastructure scale and ongoing projects. A challenging position with great leadership responsibility.
– Responsible for the entire infrastructure management and operations across all the technologies including Mainframe, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, IT Security and Data Center.
– Formulate overall IT Infrastructure strategy and management over the IT Infrastructure division.
– Lead the senior team leaders and architects to resolve bottlenecks, weakness, restrictions and security concerns imposed by current infrastructure setup.
– Manage the cybersecurity and technology risk to maintain the technology service level.
– Establish infrastructure support framework for the system and network across change management, availability management, capacity management, asset management, and configuration management.
– Keep abreast of the latest technology and innovation including Cloud, PaaS, Cybersecurity etc which able to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of the firm.
– Lead the project team on large scale infrastructure projects with smooth delivery and implementation, matching the requirements and expectations.
– Establish an infrastructure architecture framework and maintenance standard, policies, procedures and best practices across the region.
– Ensure the infrastructure solutions meet both functional and technical requirements with design and planning on future maintenance, cost, performance scalability, and compliance.
– Manage the IT budget and resources for infrastructure setup, maintenance, and transformation.
– Responsible to coordinate with external regulators and auditors on related regulations matters.
– Work with external vendors and service products across project development and system maintenance.
– Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with the technology team, business, IT teams, and service providers.
– Extensive working experience in managing large scale infrastructure in a sizeable financial institution.
– Extensive experience in leading infrastructure service implementation and delivery.
– Sound technical knowledge across server computing, networks, storage, middleware, and IT Security.
– Strong project management experience in driving large scale infrastructure programme.
– Strong understanding of regulatory requirement under HKMA is preferred.
– Strong vendor and project management skill.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin), ability to interact with senior-level management on delivering technical ideas and concepts.
– Excellent Leadership skills to manage a sizeable technology team.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/