Our client, a leading enterprise with sophisticated technology and application portfolio, is looking for a Head of Identity Access Management (IAM) Technology. The selected candidate will be leading the firm strategy and direction on IAM technology.
– Manage the IAM technology team across the design and implementation of the technology.
– Act as functional and technology SME in IAM solutions that meet business and operational needs.
– Advise the firm on selecting the right IAM technology solutions for existing and future application portfolios.
– Provide advisory and technology roadmap with senior stakeholders and technology leaders.
– Manage the technical team on the IAM technology portfolio and workstream including SSO and Multi-Factor Authentication, workflow engine, cloud-based application integration, approval hierarchy, LDAP/AD, and digital certificate management.
– Provide architecture and framework for other applications and security teams in implementing IAM technology.
– Support on IAM technology with SaaS and cloud-based related security technology.
– At least 15 years of experience in CyberSecurity, IT Applications, and/or Technology Management.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in enterprise identity and access management systems, single sign-on authentication, and security infrastructure.
– Hands-on experience with enterprise IAM systems, and SSO authentication.
– Recent technical team leadership experience, including mentoring and skill uplifting of team members.
– Experience with security reverse proxy, federation gateway, policy and session server, workflow engine, and LDAP, and Active Directory.
– Knowledge and experience on at least one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock etc
– Knowledge of performing identity access analysis with Security Data Analytics technology on SIEM ideally Splunk and/or ELK.
– Strong exposure to multi-factor authentication, secure adaptive, contextual control for strong authentication on the account, and device identity.
– Experience in integrating cloud IDPs for example Cloudflare, Okta, Pingidenity, and OneLogin on Cloud-based platforms.
– Strong presentation skills to work with senior stakeholders.
– Excellent communication skills in English.
– Security Certificates in CISSP, CISA, or equivalent is a great plus.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)