Our client, a leading global investment bank, is looking for a Head of Fixed Income Support to manage the regional applications support team. Selected candidate will be the key leader globally and working with senior global stakeholders.
– Build relationship with senior business stakeholders including FO, MO, Risk and BO. Part of the business management to build governance and standard.
– Manage cost and resources across the local and regional teams.
– Manage support team personnel across HR, service continuity, skills management etc.
– Oversee service quality and service standard (stability and availability) across different countries, Work with local team lead on service improvement.
– Evaluate Incident and Crisis management with the service management team.
– Extensive experience in managing a large Fixed Income support teaml.
– Extensive knowledge and understanding on Fixed Income products including Credit Bond, Government Bond, US Treasury, FX, Inflation Trade, IRD, Interest Rate Swap.
– Good technical background and knowledge on Fixed Income related technologies.
– Good service management experience to drive governance, standard, KPI and incident management.
– Great leadership skills to manage a sizable regional team.
– Great personality and communications skills to work with senior stakeholders and business.