My client, a leading global investment bank, is actively seeking a senior support manager to join their equities technology team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 15-20 direct reports across APAC and also work closely with other internal teams across the globe.
– You will be responsible for managing the entire equities application support suites across APAC including but not limited to: managing incidents, defining staff strategy, facing off to senior business management, coordinating stability programs and strategic process improvements. On top of this, you will be required to work with onshore and offshore groups worldwide to continue to operate and improve their global support model.
What you offer:
– At least 8+ years experience in a support role, at least 3+ years in the equities domain
– Experience leading/managing a mid-large size team
– Strong technical knowledge in Unix/Linux, databases (Sybase/SQL/Oracle), Perl, Shell scripting
– Strong understanding of ITIL/Incident management
– Proactive, able to multi-task and work on own initiative
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment and possess excellent time management abilities
– Experience in Monitoring & Alerting, and Job Scheduling systems
– Client relationship/service management experience
– Problem-solving skills both technical and business-related
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Rare opportunity to get a senior leadership role with a reputable investment bank
– Competitive remuneration
– Global visibility and potential for internal mobility later down the line
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)