Our client is a major insurance group in the region, they are looking for a Head of Digital Platform Delivery for their future innovations’ technologies development across Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc. This is a key senior technology innovation role that drives future technology development across the firm.
– Lead the Digital Channel Delivery and Program team in delivering end-to-end digital products from ideas to production.
– Responsible for technology research and solutions that can drive business strategy and business innovation. Activity thinks about new business models and solutions which will impact the instance space.
– Work with senior stakeholders including C-level leaders, programme sponsors, steering committee, etc.
– Manage the programme team in a smooth delivery across well project planning, risk management, resources, and budget management.
– Act as the expert for digital and emerging technology areas, able to provide the most up-to-date technical insight into both business and technical teams.
– Conduct research on technology products across the FinTech space as well as other industries globally.
– Lead the roadmaps and forecasts on the new technology platform.
– Lead the local technical team and offshore resources in delivering a successful system implementation according to the project plan.
– Keep up-to-date with business and technology trends across data and various sources.
– Formulate from a concept to a valid business case and carry through to the actual product launch.
– Provide BAU support on existing digital and mobile platforms applications.
– Strong leadership experience in digital technology delivery program.
– Prior working experience in the consultation field or finance industry is preferred.
– Experience in mobile technology and architecture (Native / Hybrid), API Development, and/or Microservices Architecture is preferred.
– Understanding of AI Services like Chatbot from GCP, IBM Watson, AWS, etc is preferred.
– Experience in Cloud technology like AWS and Azure is preferred.
– Knowledge in Big Data and Analytics including the Apache Hadoop framework is preferred.
– Certifications in TOGAF, Azure / AWS / GCP, AI/ML are preferred.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese.
– Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)