Our client, a large well-known financial group, is looking for a Head of Data Governance to lead their enterprise-wide Data Governance and Policy. The selected candidate will be leading their data architecture, governance, and management strategies. This role is a senior leadership position working closely with the firm senior management.
– Define and manage the Data Governance Framework which creates a data-driven environment for the whole organization.
– Lead the definition of the enterprise data models, policies, and standards that support and align with the firm’s vision and objectives.
– Define key metrics to measure performance, quality, clarity, accessibility, and compliance.
– Work with the senior leaders in defining the technology strategy, standard, and policy in data.
– Establish and maintain core data models, information standards, and data management lifecycle controls.
– Provide End-to-end data design and management for data acquisition and processing, data quality, and governance for the Enterprise Data platform.
– Develop and improve data governance standards including records management, data quality, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
– At least 15 years’ working experience in the IT Data Management, Data Governance, and/or Data Architecture area.
– At least 10 years of managerial experience.
– Proven experience in establishing a data governance model and framework.
– Strong project management skills in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery projects.
– Experience in implementing data solutions on Cloud platforms would be preferred.
– Strategic thinking and communication, which able to coach and lead all levels of people.
– Strong leadership and influencing skills.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable University.
– Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/