Our client, a fast-growing digital asset firm, is looking for a Head of IT security and risk to architect/implement/oversee the overall IT security & risk including cyber security, security architecture/engineering, and risk management. Proving excellent remuneration and exposure to the digital asset field.
– Define the regulatory requirement within the virtual asset industry in terms of a Cybersecurity perspective and interact with SFC directly to tackle with regulator’s requirements
– Corporate with the Corporate IT team closely to support Cybersecurity issues and work on regulatory requirements with main regulators (e.g. SFC in HK, MAS in SG, or others in the future) timely
– Provide technology risk management to identify, measure, and monitor potential technology-related risk
– Design, implement and carry out comprehensive preventive plans, agile counter-attack plans and quick remediation measures for any cyber-security-related incidents
– Act as Subject Matter Expert and Consultant with an understanding of current threats and vulnerabilities with a response on strategies and actions.
– Enhance security awareness program and promote security culture across the organization in partnership with internal stakeholders
– Degree or above in Computer Studies or equivalent
– At least 12-15+ years of IT Security and Risk senior management experience.
– Solid knowledge of information security principles and more importantly real-life practices
– Direct experience of facing regulator(s) (e.g. SFC, HKMA, HK Police Force, MAS, etc.)
– Proven hands-on expertise in the following areas:
— Cyber-attack incident handling
— Prevention of cyberattacks, data breaches and data loss
— Cybersecurity governance and policymaking
— Security compliance
— Security assessment and assurance
— Security risk management
— IT Infrastructure and application security
– Strong leadership and ability to build a team from scratch
– CISSP and CISA certification is a must. Others (e.g. CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CCSP, CCSA, CIA, etc.) would be advantageous
– Experienced in certification and/or cybersecurity frameworks of ISO27001, SOC 2, and NIST would be a big plus
– Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 68987)