Our client, a top tier Investment Bank is looking for a Head of Infrastructure with strong experience in modern infrastructure like Clouds, DevOps and Co-location. The selected candidate will be leading a sizeable infrastructure team across the region and will be responsible for modernizing it. Think DevOps, co-location, Cloud Services, to run a environment build for applications that run on the Cloud
– Manage the entire Asia region IT infrastructure operations including Data Centers, Network, Storage, Databases, End User, In-Store technology, Security and Disaster Recovery etc.
– Modernizing the infrastructure – in depth knowledge of Cloud Services, DevOps and Co-Location
– Ensuring the high availability and security of all technology systems, network and related applications.
– Define technology strategy aligning with the group business direction. Identify latest technology and development in order to help the firm be ahead of the industry competitions.
– Manage infrastructure projects across various business teams, vendors and technology teams. Ensure the use of best practices in design and build of infrastructure.
– Define appropriate IT Security measure, policies, best practices and guidelines.
– Manage and control various infrastructure projects’ budgets and expenses.
– Manage a regional technology team, with appropriate job training, coaching, and performance review.
– At least 10 years of experience in enterprise level infrastructure management.
– Strong experience in Co-Location, DevOps and Cloud Services
– Strong experience of design, building and operating a large scale of infrastructure supporting mission critical systems in the Financial Services sector.
– Strong experience in building networking and security solutions across web applications, internal applications, and multi-sites regional data centers.
– Experience with designing, building and operating private / public cloud technologies and virtualization.
– Experience with manage servers, networking, databases, desktop, store-level and mobile technologies.
– Strong management experience across a regional prospect. Strong ability to perform team transformation and changes.
– Project management experience on planning, budgeting and architecture design.
– Strong verbal and communication skills to interact with senior management, team members, and vendors etc.
– Strong experience in infrastructure management across the Asia or Greater China region.
– Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputable University.