My client, a leading investment bank is looking for a high caliber Project Management Officer to provide support on project planning and management. You will be a leader in the PMO office for large scale Infrastructure Technology projects across the firm. Great remuneration and exposure.
– Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
– Develop and implement strategy for the control and tracking of project related items including issues, assumptions, dependencies and associated costs and resources.
– Develop a strategy for and provide communications of project, including documentation, Web site, meeting information.
– Work with global / regional counterparts to provide synergies between regions and ensure the compliance with global best practices.
– Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them
– Assist Project Managers in:
• Being compliant to firm’s project management standards
• Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
• Establishing headcount projections by project, and in conducting Actual vs. Budget analysis
• Vendor contract management and invoice processing
– Minimum of 5 Years experience on Technology projects / Application development, experience with full project lifecycle.
– Experience in Technology environments, implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions an advantage.
– PMP / Prince2 Certifications is highly preferred.
– Business Analysis experience preferred.
– Finance Industry knowledge preferred.
– Experience working with MS Office (Excel VBA), MS Project, MS Visio.
– Exceptional Communications skills. Candidate must speak fluent / native level English.
– Degree from a Reputable University.