Our client, a global Investment Bank; Front Office FX application support opportunity; Cash, NDFs, Swaps, Vanilla and exotic options; Great remuneration and growth opportunities
– Provide application support for the FX trading applications working closely with the Front office traders.
– Provide system monitoring, incident management and ready-for-business certification to ensure highly availability and robustness.
– Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
– Proactively work on process improvement and provide long-term solutions.
– Work closely and build trusted relationships with the business stake holders and regional/global development teams.
– 3-5+ years experience of application support ideally with the FX Support experience.
– Experience supporting, diagnosing, and troubleshooting in a distributed systems running on Linux/Unix.
– Hands-on knowledge of at least two of: Wintel / Unix Scripting.
– Strong SQL database knowledge (Sybase, MS SQL Queries).
– Good knowledge of development language with at least one of them C/C++, Java, C#.
– Understanding of FIX Protocol.
– Problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills / Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams and front office users (traders, sales, etc.)
– Ability to work as a team as well as independently.