Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for an FX Business Analyst/ Project Manager in driving Asia regional projects.
– Deliver global markets FX IT Projects, work with business stakeholders and technology teams to form the project delivery plan for prioritised deliverables
– Assess any new cross-team requirement requests on FX projects
– Improve the process, drive the sprint and provide a robust framework across the whole SDLC
– Identify project risk and mitigate business risk.
– 8+ years front office FX trading project experience, either as a BA or PM
– Strong domain knowledge in front-to-back trade flows and processes
– Able to produce high-quality specifications and documents for traders and developers to follow
– Great communication and relationship-building skills to navigate effectively with stakeholders across the organizations.
– FIX protocol knowledge is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree from a reputed University
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 22S1136)