We are working with a leading international investment management group, where they are looking for a strong R&D Fullstack Software Engineering lead to drive technology development. The selected candidate will be working on exciting products, talented technology people globally, innovative ideas across the firm. Great remuneration and opportunity.
– Lead the development team on product development, technical direction, architectural framework, and strategy.
– Build B2C digital platform and full-stack technology connecting legacy platforms as well as the latest digital interfaces.
– Lead the architectural, solution design, and application design.
– Lead hands-on development and provide full-stack development for the new digital products.
– Lead the full lifecycle through design, development, and implementation.
– Lead the deployment of the technology across Asia countries and markets.
– Manage the engineering Team across development resources and team management.
– Evaluate new technologies with the technical team especially open-source, new development tools, new algorithmic code where they can be possibly brought into the team.
– Understand the technical challenge and provide the right resources to solve those problems.
– Hands-on full-stack development experience is a must. The selected candidate must be passionate about development and always willing to learn new skills.
– Have a strong passion for new and emerging technologies.
– Strong understanding of OO Development and DevOps model.
– Experience in building Java-based Systems, good knowledge in application architecture and design patterns.
– Exposure to Public Cloud (AWS / Azure) and Cloud-Native Architecture.
– Experience with CI/CD models.
– Innovative mindset – Always think outside the box.
– Financial services experience in banking, finance, insurance is a great plus. We also welcome candidates who are technically strong but come from the non-finance industry.
– Strong business acumen in working with different business stakeholders.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English.
– Degree from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)