Our client, an elite global investment bank is looking for a talented developer to work on the FX Options front office system, a fast-moving and real-time environment with performance requirements that makes development an exciting challenge.
The candidate will focus on the development and enhancements of risk applications throughout the entire SDLC from analysis and design to implementation and testing.
The successful candidate must have excellent theoretical and practical development knowledge and strong understanding of distributed architecture. The candidate must be a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player, with the ability to function with light supervision and deliver quality solutions to the business. Good communication skills are required for the interaction with internal clients including trading, sales, quants and operations groups, as well as with colleagues in New York, London and Shanghai.
– Expertise in Java and/or C#
– Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and distributed architecture
– Knowledge of XML and related technologies
– Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
– Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
– Good client facing and communication skills
– Knowledge of FX and derivatives products
– Risk management system development experience