My client, a tier-one investment bank, is actively seeking a core Java developer to join their expanding Prime Services technology team. The successful candidate will join an expanding and profitable business line that is also using some of the latest technologies on the market.
The role & what you offer:
– Develop, test, and maintain various mission-critical front office applications within the prime services space.
– Work closely with the APAC stakeholders in regard to product rollouts and conduct user support
– Get involved with the DevOps processes in terms of the product buildout and adhere to the CI/CD protocol
– At least 5+ years of coding experience in core Java, Spring framework, and messaging framework. Strong SQL knowledge is also important.
– Experience with Redis, Kafka, DynamoDB, and Snowflake is advantageous
– AWS, Jira, Bit Bucket & Bamboo, CI/CD & DevOps exposure are also a big plus.
– Chance to work on challenging greenfield projects
– Touch on the newest technologies in the industry
– Global visibility and the opportunity to wear multiple hats
– Excellent remuneration and benefits
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large-scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License #72371)