Our client, a global top investment bank is looking for IT Helpdesk Support Engineers to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, young professional to join a strong, tightly knit group in a technical and hands-on role.
– Provide helpdesk support including hardware and software to a diverse and multicultural user base.
– Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution
– Maintain close communication with team lead and senior management re: major incidents and reporting.
– Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users.
– At least 2 years’ experience in a hands-on helpdesk role:
• Windows 7, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Excel-Add-in
• Active Directory & Email (Exchange) administration: access and permissions
• Market Data and Trading Applications such as Bloomberg, Reuters, EBS, BRAX, Etrali
• Additional expertise supporting handhelds (Blackberry, iPhone), networking and Citrix a definite advantage
• Experience in Cisco / IPC/ Turrets
– Experience in a user-facing role highly desired: end user training, advice and guidance.
– University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
– Experience with Front office and private banking support is preferred.
– Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin).
HK-BASED CANDIDATES ONLY
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV