Our client, a leading global hedge fund, is now looking for an application support / implementation analyst to join their growing technology team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for supporting the management of quantitative models and delivery of cleansed data across all asset classes and multiple data sources. You will be joining one of the most famous names in a high profile role and working with the front office, traders, portfolio managers etc.
– Assist in the implementation and management of quantitative models and data
– Support the acquisition of numerous varied data sets from multiple data sources (structured / unstructured)
– Support the ongoing integrity of the data used by the quantitative research teams and trading algorithms
– Onboarding new platforms, managing roll-out to the end users, and operational tasks (new account setup, problem tracking, report generation, monitoring connectivity and market risk applications, etc)
– Application support covering the firm’s Front Office Applications: strong exposure to Linux/Unix and scripting languages (python preferred)
– Work directly with the Front Office to support the Traders, Portfolio Managers and other business units providing timely technical/functional support.
– Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management.
– 3-6+ years of front office application support experience at a reputable financial firm or bank.
– Commercial experience/knowledge in any asset class (EQ, FX, or Fixed Income)
– Possess energy and enthusiasm to thrive in high-pressure environment and work with a potentially demanding Front Office.
– Proficient in the following technical skills: Unix/Linux, shell, Python, Perl, etc.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/