A high-profile front office IT opportunity for a FIX/Client Connectivity Specialist to join a leading global investment bank.
– 1-3 years experience working in an electronic trading environment gained from an investment bank, securities firm or trading solution vendor
– Knowledge of the Front Office trading lifecycle
– Knowledge and practical implementation of the FIX protocol
– Sound technical knowledge in Linux/Unix/Shell/SQL
– Engineering degree from a reputable university
– Self-starter and willing to take ownership of tasks
– Good communications skills (Verbal and written)
– Good understanding of UNIX/Linux
– Basic Java programming
– Basic TCP networking, etc.
– Experience with automated test tools
NOTE: HK-based candidates are highly preferred