Our client, a leading global investment, is looking for a Front Office Application Support (Equity) professional to join their production support team. Excellent growth potential and Stability!
– Assure the safe operation of all trading systems, i.e. Fidessa, ULB, HK Exchange connectivity, Algo and FIX connectivity for the front office, and the High Availability and BCP of our production trading systems
– Perform daily system health checking, monitoring & testing, perform analysis, development, testing and implementation of new clients connections for various system
– Responsible for regional day-to-day support activities to ensure all reported issues are resolved by working closely with traders & vendors, and escalate to the lT manager if necessary
– Coordinate/Liaise with business owners and lT on issue follow-up and to agree on priorities and schedules
– Work with the first level application teams to provide production system support, and work closely with regional lT teams to analyze and follow up on all technical / business issues, report findings to lT managers
– Conduct feasibility studies and impact analysis on possible system solutions and propose clear choices for business consideration
– Update project status and supporting documents regularly in Sharepoint
– To coordinate with Exchange on different projects and meet compliance requirements by attending market rehearsals
– University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Working experience in Investment Banking or Securities Trading industry with relevant exposure to development and support of Equities Trading Applications, Electronic Exchange connectivity, FIX client connectivity, DMA and Algo trading;
– Technical knowledge on supporting Fidessa, ULB, FlX, market data are required; Familiar with various system monitoring tools;
– Market knowledge on Equity Cash Trading, an understanding on different order flow
– ln-depth knowledge of FIX messaging protocol from client and exchange perspective and be able to conduct client testing
– Good knowledge and skills on Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sybase, Oracle database
– Understanding on change management and incident management process
– Good command of English, good communication and interpersonal skills
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/